[WIP] The HushPuppy - Full Auto Bullpup Demolisher
Page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    BRIT NERF Forum Index » Modifications View previous topic
View next topic
[WIP] The HushPuppy - Full Auto Bullpup Demolisher
NscrupulousModefiler

Fav. Blaster: Rapnadomolisher

Post [WIP] The HushPuppy - Full Auto Bullpup Demolisher  Reply with quote
Greetings! First post, so just showing what's on the bench at the moment. Please bear with me while I get to grips with the Forum's formatting standards...

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE my Rayvens. But there have always been these little... niggles. So in an effort to address all Hasbro stuffed up with the bullpup format, I've turned to a most unlikely contender for a base blaster: the Demolisher. Got one. Hated it. This one was what was left over after taking off the only useful bit (the HAMP ) to use on the Rapnadomolisher. It had been sitting in the shed for months staring at me like a sad little puppy that had just had it's knackers lopped, until finally it dawned:

a little... PUPPY!

So, may I present to you... the HushPuppy!

HushPuppy WIP - State of Build as of 3rd March 2017:

Video #1:'Tater-cam overview of build as of 10/12/16
Video #2:Mag-release in action.
Video #3:Battery-box tear-down and battery-tray locking-mech in action.
Video #4:Mag-release teardown.

The Brief: Build a Better Bullpup (aka: Fixing everything that's wrong with the Rayven...)

* Full Auto rather than semi-auto (Rapidstrike pusher-box).
* Fire-control: 16amp micro-switches with short and responsive pull rather than janky manual trigger.
* Wiring: 16AWG. Bullpup layout allows very short uncomplicated run: battery>switchgear>motors>return via thumb-hole bottom bracket
* Flywheel cage: Rayven's is a rattley fit. Demolisher's is nice, but may as well be replaced with Artifact Red flywheel cage. Drops in solidly onto three of the four attachment points. Minor bodywork needed to achieve screw-down on fourth.
* Flywheels: Worker serrated concave Rapidstrike
* Motors: TBA [2S 180's]
* Stock: Cut-down Rapidstrike. Taller and longer reach than Rayven. May lengthen reach again slightly for better 1-handed firing.
* Magazine housing and alignment: Demolisher's is rock-solid and STRAIGHT.
* Mag-release: to be extended using RS stock's lock-lever.
* NOISE: Demo's flywheel motors are on opposite side of shell to operator's ear. Shell is also very rigid compared to Rayven, so less vibration.
* Vibration damping: glued between shell layers.
* Balance: as much weight low and to the front as possible, or at least directly above grip. Battery and tac-gear placement crucial here. It would actually be possible to fit all the tac-gear I want AND the battery inside the Demo shell in just the right spots... but that's for another build.
* Battery: grip-mounted power-tool-style battery. Low and forward and away from your wrist(!) Cutting up a Mako (Dewalt 12vMax knockoff) drill for the battery tray/connector. Fits 2 or 3 18650 batteries or a decent Lipo in the tray.
* Stowability: As best as possible, maintain ability to transfer in and out of backpack without getting hung up on stock, grip or mag-well.
* Handgrip: Recon Strongarm. Angle and scale was wrong with Firestrike. Rayven's would fit nicely onto obvious mounting-points, but I just couldn't bring myself to make the cuts...
* Thumb-hole: Stampede. Demo's mag well is very wide at base so hand-grip connecting-bar guides wrist away from there. Rayven's would have fitted too, but not quite as well.
* Barrel-length: without Stampede flash-supressor, shorter than the Rayven by about 40mm.
* Over-all length: without Stampede flash-supressor, again shorter than the Rayven.

Early lineage (mid 2015) - The Nerkita Rayven (9.6v NiCad Makita battery-drill integation):

Hushpuppy - first concept mockup (late 2016):

Drill to hack up for battery tray and connection:

RS stock, Stampede thumb-hole and Recon grip integrated:

Artifact Red Cage rough fit:

More pretty pictures of orange blasters here: nscrupulousmodefiler.deviantart.com/gallery/60946043/HushPuppy

Feeling my way into this build... finding that while it looks compact it's not as small as it seems!

Next step: Rapidstrike pusher-box and power-drill battery-tray integration.

Thanks for checking it out Very Happy

Nscrup.

Meishel wrote: Because "spin = cock". Some people love cock, don't judge.

Last edited by NscrupulousModefiler on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:04 am; edited 10 times in total
Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:42 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
L11
Game Organiser

Fav. Blaster: Tri-Hellcat Rapidstrike

Post Reply with quote
Hello and welcome!

This looks like a really cool build, an adventurous one aswell.

Good luck with the build, looking forward to seeing it finished.

Bristol Blast Facebook Page
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:29 am View user's profile Send private message
Minky

Fav. Blaster: Rampage

Post Reply with quote
That drill is rebelle tacticool. Mod concept is cool. That is all. [/list]

Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:03 am View user's profile Send private message
NscrupulousModefiler

Post Reply with quote
L11 wrote:
Hello and welcome!

This looks like a really cool build, an adventurous one aswell.

Good luck with the build, looking forward to seeing it finished.

Hey thanks! Bit off quite a mouthful here... it's going to be a bumpy ride  Shocked

Minky wrote:
That drill is rebelle tacticool. Mod concept is cool.

Cheers!  Smile

Minky wrote:
That is all.

Heh! Tough room Wink  Hopefully I'll improve!

EDIT

Please do not double post and quotes should not be longer than the new content added after them. Please take a minute to read the Code of Conduct, it's a sticky at the top of the page.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rab
Nerf Addict

Fav. Blaster: Space badger / spam cannon combo

Post Reply with quote
Thats gonna look sweet, welcome to Britnerf 😊

Someone will be along in a minute to tell you about "double posting"

Back to back posts by the same authour are frowned apon, theres an edit button, just add to your last post. Just a heads up.

Actually saw this over on reddit too, looks cool.

EDIT

Back seat moderating is also frowned upon... -Boff

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:55 am View user's profile Send private message
NscrupulousModefiler

Post Reply with quote
Rab wrote:
Thats gonna look sweet, welcome to Britnerf 😊

Someone will be along in a minute to tell you about "double posting"

Back to back posts by the same authour are frowned apon, theres an edit button, just add to your last post. Just a heads up.

Actually saw this over on reddit too, looks cool.

Hey cheers for that. Missing the "multiquote" button  Wink

I'll try and use this thread as the main blow-by blow build-record from now on and only update the Reddit with the major milestones.

Glad to be aboard!

EDIT:

Trying out some quick 'n dirty variations on subtle styling changes:

Minimal CARB-style PDW (Avatar...) Closed stock, Retaliator grip.

Closed stock, Retaliator grip, Makita drill foregrip (fits just nicely around Spectre barrel)

Open stock, Strongarm grip (much better grip for actual use...)

EDIT

Finally got a to PC so I could make the edit. Please don't double post. If you want to add new information and bump the thread, copy the old post into a new one and delete the old one. -Boff

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:04 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew_Aitchison

Fav. Blaster: Stampede

Post Reply with quote
Top picture is the best I think.
Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Minky

Post Reply with quote
Sorry if I came off as dismissive, I didn't mean to. Trust me, you're broadcasting loud over the inspiration airwaves. You've got me thinking on a SA80-alike version of the RS.. And pink drills..

Good Work!
Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
UK Foam

Fav. Blaster: Stryfe / Apollo

Post Reply with quote
That's cool!

The Bristol Blast Facebook Page
Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Dark Kitten
Game Organiser

Fav. Blaster: Stryfe Hydrodipped w/ Buffer tube

Post Reply with quote
Although bull pups have there disadvantages i must say this is looking very nice!
I really dig the demolisher proportions and then the overwhelming orange complements the build very mush so

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NscrupulousModefiler

Post Reply with quote
Minky wrote:
Trust me, you're broadcasting loud over the inspiration airwaves.

Sorry if I came across as thin-skinned Wink Bullpup's rock - go hard!

Hopefully I'm getting the hang of the Forum posting rules. Apologies Boff!

Right-o... Decision time:

The ultra-minimised Demolipup PDW will be a project for another day. Going to concentrate first on customising this one as a new 'primary' for me. This means the major focus initially will be balance and ergonomics. A few images follow to compare scale and features with other blasters:

Rayven vs Hushpuppy.

Demolisher vs Hushpuppy.

Rapidstrike vs Hushpuppy.

Stryfe vs Hushpuppy.

Full-dress Rayven vs Hushpuppy

Some measurements:

Max. Length (stocks attached/extended):
Rayven - 425mm
Demolisher - 630mm
Rapidstrike - 680mm
Stryfe (Raider stock) - 570mm
Hushpuppy - 400mm (480mm with flash suppressor) SHORTEST

Max. Height (at grip):
Rayven - 205mm
Demolisher - 180mm (240 at Launcher)
Rapidstrike - 200mm
Stryfe - 180mm
Hushpuppy - 190mm

Relative height of Rayven and Hushpuppy stocks. Another feature the Rayven falls down on.

Usable Stock Height:
Rayven - 70mm
Demolisher - 110mm
Rapidstrike - 90mm
Stryfe (Raider Stock) - 135mm
Hushpuppy - 90mm (140mm if body of blaster included) TALLEST

Stock Length (from rev-trigger to closest part of stock):
Rayven - 310mm
Demolisher - 280mm
Rapidstrike - 305mm
Stryfe (Raider Stock) - 310mm
Hushpuppy - 310mm

So given that most stocks are about the same length, it would seem usable stock height has a bit more to do with comfort than first thought. I've tried to bring the Hushpuppy's as far down as possible too so it can be shouldered relatively high, bringing the rail-mounted optics in line without having to bend your neck too much.

Inner Barrel Lengths. Hushpuppy cuts down on unnecessary barrel-drag too:

1. Demolisher (stock) - 120mm
2. HushPuppy (Recon, straight-fluted+Artifact Red Cage, no flash supressor) - 132mm(ish)
3. Rapidstrike (stock) - 153mm
4. Rayven (stock) - 175mm

I'll be adding the Stampede flash-suppressor for general use (it just seems to balance the look!) but hollowing it out so it shouldn't affect performance.

Max. Width:
Rayven - 70mm (body is more like 50mm, but that battery tray...)
Demolisher - 70mm (tac-rail)
Rapidstrike - 71mm (tac-rails. 67mm at battery tray
Stryfe  - 50mm
Hushpuppy - 64mm (HP has side tac-rail removed - all tac gear to be internal) CHUNKY, BUT RESPECTABLE. Waist measurement will grow as 180's get added, but no side-rail or other protrusions means it'll still be a compact unit.

Weight (no batteries or mag):
Rayven - 600gm
Demolisher - 900gm / 1100gm with stock
Rapidstrike - 900gm
Stryfe - 400gm / 520gm with Raider stock
Hushpuppy - 600gm (Artifact Red Cage. No motors, pusher-box or battery tray) RESPECTABLE, BUT GROWING HERE TOO (it is just a puppy, after all...)

Where the Hushpuppy really wins with weight is in balance. It's effectively got a full-length stock but as much weight as possible is close to the grip so it's remarkably agile (compared to long, front-heavy blasters like the RS or more wobbly-stocked ones like the Stryfe) and despite the bulk easily fireable one-handed at arms length. The horrible L-R balance of the Rayven been addressed too.

Fore-Grip detail. Re-purposed Demolisher 'guard-rail', moved from above the barrel.

After extensive testing, the Strongarm grip and trigger have turned out the most comfortable.

Firestrike was too small - both in my hand (not enough roll-control) and for 16Amp micro-switches.
Recon grip was more upright, meaning your wrist wasn't as bent when shouldering the blaster, but rev+firing trigger positioning relative to grip was less than ideal. Wide at the back too so would have needed LOTS of filing and filling...

Strongarm's though is sure and solid in the hand, fingers falling naturally to the trigger(s). The grip flares at the top so it actually rests on top of your hand making for a very ergonomic fit and easier directing of aim. Oddly, there's a couple of subtle little indents in the bottom of the SA's trigger-guard that also appear (and make ergonomic sense...) on blasters equipped with a rev-trigger, plus a little nub where you'd normally rest your rev-trigger finger to keep it "safe".

This one's been sawn out using the obvious body separation-lines... which just happen to PERFECTLY match the sloping flange on the Demolisher body (go figure!). A screw here on each side of the grip is all that's needed to hold the grip on really steadily.

In this postion, the fore-grip can also 'open', allowing access to the potential NEW spot for battery-tray housing (ie: thinking of ditching the external grip-mounted power-drill battery and going for full internal alá Rapidstike).

Relative positioning of trigger-guard and fore-grip allows thumb-clearance on tac-grip.

More to follow...

"The HushPuppy... quietly wrecking your shit since 2016"

Update: 6th Dec 2016

Trying a Praxis barrel (or "SiXV`dd", as it appears on the side here...) to take the battery tray. I'll be starting with 2 x 18650's in a remote control-sized jiffy box and trying to hard-mount an XT60 connection internally to do away with loose wiring. There'd be enough room in there to take a beefy 25x50x125mm Lipo(!) if you cut out the Demo's central screw-post, but that may end up too heavy for the build (there's a LOT of weight being taken on that grip-hand...)

Praxis

Using a 1/4" chisel to to break the solvent weld on the mouth-piece.

Last edited by NscrupulousModefiler on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:37 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Justajolt
Game Organiser

Fav. Blaster: "Battle Badger" Incisor or Artemis, but Nemesis is growing on me...

Post Reply with quote
I love the Rayven and this looks fantastic! That's a great build. Hasbro wish...

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NscrupulousModefiler

Post Reply with quote
Justajolt wrote:
looks fantastic!

Cheers! Looking good, but finding the balance and feel in the hand is a subtle and delicate thing... Maybe if I just duct-taped it to my arm...

The Strongarm grip had a nice wide flare that sat really comfortably on top of your hand, spreading the weight and adding quite a bit of stability... until I mounted it to the Praxis barrel. I had to file off most of that flare to blend to the barrel's chamfered edges, so now the blaster "rolls" more easily and you're feeling the weight more. Additionally, the grip has crept incrementally towards the mag-well and has just started to make the thumb-hole feel cramped. Will need to be re-done, dammit, but that's the price of exploration!

Good thing I've got a couple of  strong arms up my sleeves ;0)

UPDATE: 10/12/16  !!VIDEO!!

'Tater-cam overview of build-to-date now viewable on YouTube :0)

UPDATE: 23/12/16 - First, catch your Spectre barrel...

The Little Things... Making a Barrel Attachment:

Skin and gut. A good wide chisel is handy here.

We'll want the inner barrel and the mounting sleeve.

Trim mounting sleeve so it'll fit snugly inside the Stampede muzzle without rotating.

Fit the inner barrel into the Stampede muzzle. A 1" sanding drum is handy here...

Using a needle held in a pin vice, scribe deeply into the inner barrel until that section pops out.

File and sand smooth.

Finished components. Muzzle tip has had a lip turned into it's backside to seat the inner barrel. Mounting sleeve packed out with masking tape until glue-up time.

Assembled.

Installed.

Barrel attachment can also take a cut-down Makita drill fore-grip. Practi-cool!

180 Motor and Cover Installation

Place-holder 180's trial installation.

Drill a hole through the centre of each of these holes into the external shell. The shaft of a 180 motor will now pass through both shells, allowing you to trace the motor's outline for an accurate cut.

Firestrike. Note battery cover at base of grip. We'll be needing two of these...

Strip internals from cover. The snips shown are jeweller's end-nippers. They cut absolutely flush to a flat surface and are pretty much my most used tool after the double ended wax-file.

Cut the ends of the covers down to the internal web. Butt them together with screws and...

...cover those motors!

A bit of shaping needed on the underside of the new cover to match the profile of the shell. The "Nerf" logo has been shaved down too to flatten the cover landing. Depending on noise levels this may be fully sealed later.

Next up: Fitting the Pusher Motor. Honest! =0)

Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:37 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Minky

Post Reply with quote
I find it fascinating how you're finding appropriate shell parts from so many places.  I have to ask, do you think of the form/function you need then go find the shell shapes you need in blasters or do you have a wide enough knowledge of components to know straight away what would work?

Once you have the shapes you need what is your process of join them together? I see you playing with layouts,  seeing how things could work but once you've made the decision as to how you want them to be do you just file a little at a time to fit them?

Sorry if these are noob questions,  I've got the Modulus mod I'm completing at the moment and (in my own mind at least)  I've done pretty well filing together the bits I need together but my next build is a much more challenging integration so I'm interested in how you do things.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:52 am View user's profile Send private message
NscrupulousModefiler

Post Reply with quote
Minky wrote:
do you think of the form/function you need then go find the shell shapes you need in blasters or do you have a wide enough knowledge of components to know straight away what would work?

A bit of both I suppose... I don't know every single component, so when I do pull something apart there's usually some "what-could-we-use-THIS-for?" time. This particular build has slowly turned into an exercise in function/ergonomics over form though, so mostly I'm looking for components that will best do the job.

As part of my parallel artistic life I have what I describe as a "rummage table" where all sorts of cool, pretty or interesting materials get jumbled together to see what combinations percolate their way to the top. The same process operates with the integrations... I've got a big plastic bin for chopped up shells, while more complete components tend to pile up on the work-bench. Things live next to each other for a while before a combination clicks and something seems to "work", then the refinement process starts. Hasbro makes it easier by using similar dimensions across different blaster ranges - shell widths, internal layout between webs etc... so for starters it's a case of measuring and holding stuff up and seeing where things might match up or nest inside and eventually (gulp) you bite the bullet and cut a few things out to see how they fit... or not. Shifting the battery from the bottom of the grip to the top to keep a smaller overall shell envelope meant I was looking for a tray housing. For a moment there I seriously considered cutting down a RS tray(!), then woke up one morning going "Praxis Barrel". It all fitted too well not to use, even though it was a radical departure from the original plan.

It's also meant this build is getting pretty chunky so trying to keep every thing as slim and enclosed as possible, with the idea that it should be easy to stow and remove from a backpack. With the motor covers I was all set to chop up some tac-rail or the 6-round mag I'd tried on the stock-area but it was just looking much too "blocky". Follow your instincts: if it seems like a bad idea, it probably is. If something feels like it might be just the ticket with a little more work, it's usually worth the effort. So looking for something more softly shaped I dragged out a couple of Night-Finder battery-covers then a light went on and I brushed aside some other debris to find the cap off the Firestrike grip I'd originally strapped to the build. Bingo! Low-profile, rounded edges, a perfectly placed web to help join couple together and comes with screw-ports in exactly the right spot. Looks better than any 3D printed one I've seen and the even the colour matches(ish). Win!

Minky wrote:
Once you have the shapes you need what is your process of join them together?

Ideally, I'm looking for joins to either be overlapping (to take a place-holder screw and then glue later) or butting existing webs together (again with screws, then glue when it's sorted). The aim is to use NO bog/putty and make an assembled blaster as robust as possible prior to glue... all that usually goes out the window by the end of a build though. This design principle can act as a bit of a straight-jacket but at the same time it's nice to have some sort of box to at least start working inside rather than "anything goes". Just don't be too wedded to it.

Shell-halves have so far has been glued up with 2-part epoxy (Araldite), but moving to Devcon with this one. Screws generally removed afterwards and holes/crevasses filled with car-bog and sanded. Final detailing done with small chisels and engraving tools (great on ABS and bog...).

Minky wrote:
once you've made the decision as to how you want them to be do you just file a little at a time to fit them?

After sawing out, my most commonly used tool is a Vallorbe brand jeweller's 6" double-ended half-round wax file. High quality, really sharp, both rough and fine cuts - a very versatile tool. Next is a pair of jeweller's end-nippers (see image above). These cut absolutely flush at the ends and can often trim things much faster and neater than filing. A good sharp 1/4" chisel rounds things out (I use one of these with a push-cut over pulling with a Stanley knife/craft-knife). Anything else that comes to hand too. The actual fitting is pretty incremental, yeah... This build I'd treating as a model for a more "finished" version down the track, so not being overly anal about perfect fit. Freeing me up just to try things and fuck up if that's the way it rolls. Working so far, but internally I've probably taken a few things away that I might regret soon with the pusher-box...

Last edited by NscrupulousModefiler on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UK Foam

Fav. Blaster: Stryfe / Apollo

Post Reply with quote
Love the motor cover design

The Bristol Blast Facebook Page
Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NscrupulousModefiler

Post Reply with quote
UK Foam wrote:
...motor cover design

Cheers! Those 180's are going to submerge even further into the shell (~1.0mm?) once I get the Artifact cage aligned properly with some washers, so the covers can be fitted even closer to the body yet =0)

Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:03 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Minky

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for replying in such detail. I've been thinking I need to add micro files to the tool armoury and that jeweller's file looks like a good halfway house between them and the big boys.  Cheers.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
NscrupulousModefiler

Post Reply with quote
Flywheel-motor cover: even closer fitting

I may actually have gone too close now. Oops. Guess we'll find out when I solder up the wiring loom...

Fitting RS Pusher-Mech

RS pusher-box with FK180-3539 in place.

Ready to be fitted into Demolisher body. I'd initially thought about mounting the box vertically and had cleared many of the webs in preparation for this, but because I'll eventually try for a 3-switch wiring loom this time I need to put the box in horizontally so there's room underneath.

Marking out for first cuts on the internal shell.

Note I've left in the wide horizontal web to use as the top-guide for the box. It could have been left MUCH wider...

See now how the box rests up against that horizontal web. Clean this web up nicely where it will contact the box as it acts as an alignment guide for later. Note also that the motor cover section of the pusher-box butts hard up against the rear-most web of the blaster. Talk about squeaking in the fit!

Trial cuts through the outer shell...

Jam-door switch left in. Holds door shut and may get used to activate voltmeter, but does get in the way. Nothing a bit of trimming won't fix...

Just keep trimming anything that's in the way until the box pokes out. Success! Now on to the other side:

Initial cuts on LHS internal shell. Again, there's a horizontal web we'll be using as a guide/seat for the top of the pusher-box.

Trial cuts through external shell. Always cut a hole small and open out, especially where fit and alignment is crucial (say, for a 10DPS pusher-mech...)

Fitted and cleaned up. Not perfect yet, but I'll get Artifact cage alignment sorted before the final tweeking of the pusher.

RHS fitted and cleaned up. Again, L/R alignment and rotation may change slightly, but at least it's dead level inside the shell. Check out how much that motor pokes out! Will have to go find another Firestrike to cover that.

Almost there!

21/01/17 Update - Minimised Rapidstrike Stock

... because my arse DID look big in this:

Cuts made into stock along existing ridge-lines then bent into shape. A little rough and blobby still, but the technique will work well in future. This is one area of the shell I'll have to go over with bog and a carving chisel afterwards to properly refine the final form.

Front of angled support arm has been cut away underneath to allow for bending upwards to meet the stock at the right angle...

Masked on the exterior then filled/glued with epoxy:

Put a lot of effort into getting the lines of the build to match and flow:

Somehow with the glue-up here though I've landed between the stools a bit... That'll teach me not to screw it down first Embarassed

There are so many different angles going on it's not tooo bad.

Nightfinder pusher-motor cover:

Could have used another Firestrike butt-cap but running low on those and may have to re-do flywheel covers if they turn out to be too closely fitted.

Nice pert little backside now. All those unsightly screws are just there till we do the final glue-up.

Still need to do something about covering the pusher-box on the LHS, cover the hole left by the original stock attachment point, extend the mag-release switch, glue the shell-half fragments, tune the alignment of all the dart-train components, fit the internal tactical-torch and laser-sight, fire-control switches, voltmeter and modular power box and then wire the bastard up... but otherwise, almost there Wink

Last edited by NscrupulousModefiler on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Justajolt
Game Organiser

Fav. Blaster: "Battle Badger" Incisor or Artemis, but Nemesis is growing on me...

Post Reply with quote
That's a lovely blaster. Great take on the Rayven thing! Me Gusta!

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    BRIT NERF Forum Index » Modifications All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: