Archive for BRIT NERF Home of the British NERF Community
 


       BRIT NERF Forum Index -> Off Topic
MarcusH

Expect to see this at a war next year :P

I got dared by ON and Boff to do this to match my new stampede's paintjob... So I did




OldNoob

Nice job. Needs more grime, maybe a necklace of severed fingers and some yellow "fat" stains to be added, other than that, ready to go scare freshers/og walkers/ little kids depending on where we are playing!
MarcusH

MORE GRIMEY NASTINESS ADDED! courtesy of the one thing that keeps most students alive!




OldNoob

That looks really gory now. Hope it wasn't pot noodle or the rats will follow you everywhere...
MarcusH

OldNoob wrote:
That looks really gory now. Hope it wasn't pot noodle or the rats will follow you everywhere...


Nah I accidently got decaff coffee in an ASDA order last week... NO-ONE DRINKS DECAFF.
SSGT

MarcusH wrote:
Nah I accidently got decaff coffee in an ASDA order last week... NO-ONE DRINKS DECAFF.


Best use of decaf ever! Black press-filtered bean coffee all the way!
Seiryuu

Hope you're going to take it to the next level and lie in wait, half burried in snow to really freak them out.
It's cold as hell but worth it and the second advantage to wearing a labcoat.
MarcusH

Seiryuu wrote:
Hope you're going to take it to the next level and lie in wait, half burried in snow to really freak them out.
It's cold as hell but worth it and the second advantage to wearing a labcoat.


It has snowed once in 2 years here in cornwall Very Happy so snow unfortunately is unlikely.
Big_Poppa_Nerf.

Me thinks you may raise an eyebrow or two walking round in that! Nice Job. Decaff defo makes it and i will bare that in mind next time i build a costume.
MarcusH

Big_Poppa_Nerf. wrote:
Me thinks you may raise an eyebrow or two walking round in that! Nice Job. Decaff defo makes it and i will bare that in mind next time i build a costume.


The blaster that goes with it will raise more of an eyebrow Wink took me maybe 40 mins to do and just used general household stuff to apply it all.
Big_Poppa_Nerf.

MarcusH wrote:
MORE GRIMEY NASTINESS ADDED! courtesy of the one thing that keeps most students alive!


I'll admit, my mind went to Curry!
old_man_nerf

Looks like my sons school shirt after he's had spaghetti bolognaise.

       BRIT NERF Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum