Archive for BRIT NERF Home of the British NERF Community

       BRIT NERF Forum Index -> Q&A and New members

ATDQSYDHT - What's an absolver?

Is it like the different muzzle pieces on the end of EIR?

Edit: Asking The Dumb Questions So You Don't Have To

An answer is a multi shot "blunderbuss" attachment made to fit air blasters. It was traditionally made from plumbing parts in he USA and latterly spare cylinders are popular. Imagine a big air powered sledge fire shell, thats an absolver.

Answering the dumb questions in the hope they will stop....

You clearly overestimate me. Thanks ON!

       BRIT NERF Forum Index -> Q&A and New members
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum